Drew Petzing Deserves More Praise Than Derision image courtesy of @azcardinals.com By Walter Mitchell On X yesterday, there was this chance for Cardinals' fans to grade Jonathan Gannon, Drew Petzing and Nick Rallis thanks to @BirdmanofAZ. Bird Droppings @BirdmanofAZ Bye week report card.......coaching staff Jonathan Gannon ________ Drew Petzing ________ Nick Rallis ________ Here are the average results thus far of the fans' grades: Jonathan Gannon: D Drew Petzing: F Nick Rallis: C Why is it that Drew Petzing has drawn such abject scorn from Cardinals' fans? Going back to last year, the PHNX Cardinals media site has been waging a daily campaign to see Drew Petzing get fired, that is if he can't coach up a weekly magical connection between Kyler Murray and Marvin Harrison Jr. This season, in light of Kyler Murray's inconsistencies and Marvin Harriso...
I feel like Bidwill & MO forced Lefleur to accept Rallis as his DC. Who knows why. This season is looking more and more like another 'pre-engineered' tank season to get their QBOF... I'm sorry to say that. I wish it was different. But nothing done this off-season makes me believe or feel any differently than I did at season end of 2025 season.
ReplyDeleteWe all saw the Rallis dilemma coming from a mile away. Now is just the time when it's coming to a head
Delete