Opinion: Cardinals' Best Players at Each Position
If Kurt Warner can get frustrated by not seeing coaches not starting the best players on their team, then ...
https://x.com/kurt13warner/status/2090120305255879056?s=20
I hate that too often at the highest level it’s not “the best player plays”!! I have competed my whole life and always thought this is what sports was about, all I ever wanted… then to get to the highest level of sport and watch other factors dictate who plays, way too often, just seems wrong!
Thank you, as always, Kurt.
In my opinion, here are the Cardinals' best and brightest players at each position (who have been practicing with the team):
QB Jacoby Brissett
RB Jeremiah Love
TE Trey McBride
WR Michael Wilson
WR Marvin Harrison Jr.
LT Paris Johnson Jr.
LG Isaac Seumalo
C Hjalte Froholdt
RG Jon Gaines II/Isaiah Adams (tie)
RT Elijah Wilkinson
TE2 Elijah Higgins
WR3 Jalen Brooks
SOLB Jordan Burch
LDE Walter Nolen III
NT Roy Lopez
RDE Darius Robinson
WOLB Mack Wilson Sr.
MILB Cody Simon
WILB Jack Gibbens
LCB Elijah Jones
SS Budda Baker
FS Andrew Wingard
RCB Max Melton
NCB Dadrion Taylor-Demerson
NLB Owen Pappoe
P Blake Gillikin
K Chad Ryland
LS Casey Kreiter
Offensive Criteria: Skill, Strength, Playmaking
Defensive Criteria: Skill, Speed, Tackling
Any questions? I will attempt to answer all of them., as best I can.
Comments
Post a Comment